Monday 17 September 2012

Golden Wedding

Hi, today's card i made for my parents-in-laws  


I started with a blank card, I matted and layered with white and gold card, then i embossed a piece of white card using venetian m-bossing folder by spellbinders, then i cut 2 venetian boarder out of gold mirri card and 2 venetian motifs out of gold mirri card and 2 venetian accents. I stamped my sentiment using versa mark and gold embossing powder. I printed out a picture of my parents-in-law on their wedding day, cut them out using a circle spellbinders added them to the venetian accents and mounted them on the front of the card, Added the boarders and some white organza ribbon added a bow and embelishment. They loved the card and now it's been framed. thank you for stopping by. x
all the best martine xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment