Tuesday 11 September 2012

 
In Sympathy

Hi, this card is a card nobody likes to make but we all need them at one time or another xxx
I started with a 8x8 card blank, I had a nice grey and cream paper and i wanted like a celtic cross but i didnt have one so i made my own using spellbinder die. I used a cross from shapeabilites crosses two and the second largest splendid circles. I cut them from silver mirri card, I cut a couple of flourishes from venetian motifs and i cut three flower blossoms ( blossoms 1,3 4 ). I matted and layered black card and added some cosmic shimmer pearls around the edge. I let them set and then added my mats and layers using the paper and silver shimmer card, I stamped my sentiment from creative expressions then added the flowers and flourishs.
thank you
x martine x

No comments:

Post a Comment